How Much R-134a Refrigerants Costs 2021?
In this post we’re going to give you an accurate price per pound on R-134a. But, before we get into that I first want to take some time and go over the Globle Refrigerant Manufacturers Listing Ultimate Guide. If you’re not interested in this and you are just looking for the price then please scroll towards the bottom of the article and look for a section titled, ‘Price Per Pound.’ Otherwise, if you are interested then please read on.
Know This Before Purchasing
- Speaking of gigantic corporations, number one on our list is Honeywell International. This company was founded over one-hundred years ago in Wabash, Indiana. They originally made their start by creating one of the first thermostats all the way back in 1888. Today they have a global workforce of one-hundred and thirty-thousand employees.
- They are one of the largest manufacturers of refrigerant across the globe with factories and plants in the United States as well as other countries. Their brand names are known as Genetron and Solstice. Genetron covers your most common refrigerants such as HFCs 134a, 404A, and 410A. Solstice is the newer classification of refrigerants known as HFOs and includes 1234yf, N40, and N13.
- Honeywell and Chemours combined take up a huge chunk of the market share when it comes to refrigerant sales. In fact, these two behemoth companies have teamed up with each other to further advance their new HFO product lines.
Chemours (Formerly DuPont)
- Chemours is a rather newcomer to the refrigerant market. Well, sort of. Chemours was founded only three years ago and in that short amount of time they have exceeded over six billion dollars in revenue. They are often called the ‘Billion Dollar Start Up.’ How can that be? Well folks, Chemours is an independent off shoot of the DuPont Corporation. I know you’ve all heard of DuPont. They’re just like Honeywell. They’ve been around for over a hundred years.
- Chemours is one of the largest refrigerant manufacturers across the globe with plants in the United States as well as other countries. In fact, the term ‘Freon’ which is used so generically these days comes from the DuPont/Chemours refrigerant brand name. Yes, they own the trademark to Freon. Their other brand is known as Opteon and it paired with Honeywell’s Solstice line make up the new HFO refrigerant classification.
- Arkema is a refrigerant manufacturing company out of Colombes, France. (Just northwest of Paris.) They were founded in 2004 and have been growing ever since. Today, they are in fifty countries and have nineteen-thousand employees. Their total revenue from 2015 was 7.7 billion Euros. While they are not as big as Honeywell or Chemours they provide healthy competition to the two behemoths and help to keep them in check.
- Arkema’s most famous refrigerant brand name is known as Forane. They offer a wide variety of refrigerants including the most popular HFC refrigerants that we use today such as R-134a, R-410A, and R-404A.
Ok folks, so we now have the big guys out of the way. Let’s take a look at some of the up and comers to the market. While these companies may not be as big we have to realize that sometimes that’s a good thing. When a company is small and hungry you can find unusual processes and innovations.
- Bluon Energy is a relatively new comer to the refrigerant market. Headquartered out of McClelland, California their goal is to create refrigerants that will allow users to increase efficiency and to also have a low carbon footprint.
- Their biggest selling point right now is their refrigerant known as Bluon TDX 20. (R-458A) This refrigerant is designed to be a near drop-in replacement to existing R-22 systems. TDX20 will allow users to prolong their R-22 equipment without having to pay an absorbent cost on recharging with R-22.
Navin Fluorine International
- Navin Fluorine International, or NFIL, is an Indian based company that can be traced back to 1967. Their initial plant was in Surat, Gujarat (Western India) and since then they have grown and grown. Their brand name, Mafron, has become synonyms with quality refrigerants in eastern part of the world.
Normally, A good portion of the refrigerants that we use and across the world comes from China.
1,Buying from famous company , it means much higher prices compress your profits;
2,Sourcing from small & medium sized factory, you can get low prices to expand more profits.
Alright folks so we’ve gotten past the need-to-know section and now we can begin to dive into to see the exact cost per pound.
Hvac Refrigerants Price Lists 2o2o.11.28
R22: NW:13.6kg/30lb; 99.99% purity; Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$36.50/PC;
R134A: NW:13.6kg/30lb; 99.99% purity; Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$57.50/PC;
R404A: NW:10.9kg/24lb; 99.99% purity ;Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$53.50/PC;
R407C: NW:11.3kg/25lb; 99.99% purity; Disposable cylinder; FOB USD$48.50/PC;
R410A: NW:11.3kg/25lb; 99.99% purity; Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$50.50/PC;
R141B: NW:13.6kg/30lb; 99.99% purity ;Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$38.50/PC;
R507C: NW:11.3kg/25lb; 99.99% purity ;Disposable cylinder; Fob USD$46.50/PC;
Note:R22 and R141B make sure you have the import licence
Validity : 3 days.
- The offer is based on full container loading 1150 cylinders,
- Mini Order QTY:1X20FCL (1150PCS),
- Payment term: T/T 30% in advance and Rest before shipment,
- Delivery time: within two weeks after received deposit,
- Packing: Disposable cylinder with Natural Packages,and Natural colour carton.
Summary: The Final price depends on your order quantity, payment terms, and the packing ways.
1. Usually, the factory produces in bulk, and the more quantity you order, the better price you can get. If you only buy 500 cylinder and 5000 cylinders, the price is quite different, because it is a dangerous gas and 500 cylinder have to be shipped by FCL, so the factory needs your order quantity to amoralize the high sea freight.
2. Most factories pay 100% in advance before delivery. If you use L/C, the factory will refuse the order, because they also need to purchase raw materials.You may end up losing money.
3. The quotation of most factories is neutral packaging. If you want OEM big brands, you need to send official authorization documents, otherwise it is very risky.
Of course, if it is OEM for your own brand, an appropriate increase in the cost of 1-2 dollars is also the normal cost of packaging and printing.
Welcome to send email for asking the latest price.