If you are the refrigerants importer, distributor or wholesaler, this Refrigerant Manufacturers List are important to you，let you know What companies are out there and producing refrigerants?
Globle Refrigerant Manufacturers Listing Ultimate Guide
To start this article off I am going to be focusing on the larger refrigerant manufacturers. These are your giant corporations that have a very large percentage of the refrigerant market share.
- Speaking of gigantic corporations, number one on our list is Honeywell International. This company was founded over one-hundred years ago in Wabash, Indiana. They originally made their start by creating one of the first thermostats all the way back in 1888. Today they have a global workforce of one-hundred and thirty-thousand employees.
- They are one of the largest manufacturers of refrigerant across the globe with factories and plants in the United States as well as other countries. Their brand names are known as Genetron and Solstice. Genetron covers your most common refrigerants such as HFCs 134a, 404A, and 410A. Solstice is the newer classification of refrigerants known as HFOs and includes 1234yf, N40, and N13.
- Honeywell and Chemours combined take up a huge chunk of the market share when it comes to refrigerant sales. In fact, these two behemoth companies have teamed up with each other to further advance their new HFO product lines.
- Chemours is a rather newcomer to the refrigerant market. Well, sort of. Chemours was founded only three years ago and in that short amount of time they have exceeded over six billion dollars in revenue. They are often called the ‘Billion Dollar Start Up.’ How can that be? Well folks, Chemours is an independent off shoot of the DuPont Corporation. I know you’ve all heard of DuPont. They’re just like Honeywell. They’ve been around for over a hundred years.
- Chemours is one of the largest refrigerant manufacturers across the globe with plants in the United States as well as other countries. In fact, the term ‘Freon’ which is used so generically these days comes from the DuPont/Chemours refrigerant brand name. Yes, they own the trademark to Freon. Their other brand is known as Opteon and it paired with Honeywell’s Solstice line make up the new HFO refrigerant classification.
- Arkema is a refrigerant manufacturing company out of Colombes, France. (Just northwest of Paris.) They were founded in 2004 and have been growing ever since. Today, they are in fifty countries and have nineteen-thousand employees. Their total revenue from 2015 was 7.7 billion Euros. While they are not as big as Honeywell or Chemours they provide healthy competition to the two behemoths and help to keep them in check.
- Arkema’s most famous refrigerant brand name is known as Forane. They offer a wide variety of refrigerants including the most popular HFC refrigerants that we use today such as R-134a, R-410A, and R-404A.
Ok folks, so we now have the big guys out of the way. Let’s take a look at some of the up and comers to the market. While these companies may not be as big we have to realize that sometimes that’s a good thing. When a company is small and hungry you can find unusual processes and innovations.
- Bluon Energy is a relatively new comer to the refrigerant market. Headquartered out of McClelland, California their goal is to create refrigerants that will allow users to increase efficiency and to also have a low carbon footprint.
- Their biggest selling point right now is their refrigerant known as Bluon TDX 20. (R-458A) This refrigerant is designed to be a near drop-in replacement to existing R-22 systems. TDX20 will allow users to prolong their R-22 equipment without having to pay an absorbent cost on recharging with R-22.
- Navin Fluorine International, or NFIL, is an Indian based company that can be traced back to 1967. Their initial plant was in Surat, Gujarat (Western India) and since then they have grown and grown. Their brand name, Mafron, has become synonyms with quality refrigerants in eastern part of the world.
Normally, A good portion of the refrigerants that we use and across the world comes from China.
1,Buying from famous company , it means much higher prices compress your profits;
2,Sourcing from small & medium sized factory, you can get low prices to expand more profits.
If you are refrigerants importer, which one do you prefer?
Welcome to email us asking for the latest price.