What is the difference between R404A and refrigerant R507?
The refrigerant is the blood of the refrigeration system. It is called snow, refrigerant or freon in many places. It is a working substance that continuously circulates in a refrigeration system and undergoes its own state change to achieve refrigeration.
The refrigerant absorbs heat in the evaporator by heat of a cooling medium (water or air, etc.), and transfers heat to the surrounding air or water in the condenser to condense.
Application of refrigerant R404A and environmental test equipment: It is suitable for equipment with low temperature refrigeration system, such as high and low temperature test chamber, constant temperature and humidity test chamber, thermal shock test chamber.
The difference R404A and refrigerant R507
1. Refrigerant Gas R404A is compounded by R125/R143a/R134a at 44%/52% 4%, and R507 is compounded by R125/R143a at 50%/50%, from the composition of the compound. Look at the three components of R404A already contain the two components of R507. Both refrigerants have an ODP of zero and do not destroy the ozone layer.
2. The pressure of R404A and R507, the data on the temperature and pressure gauge shows that the pressure between the two is almost the same, and will not affect the system. If you usually pay attention to the system accessories used, especially the indicator on the expansion valve. The description is shared between R404A and refrigerant R507
3. R404A is a non-azeotropic mixture that must be filled with liquid when filling and R507 is an azeotrope.
4. The presence of R134a in R404A increases the mass transfer resistance and reduces the heat transfer coefficient of the transfer chamber, while the heat transfer coefficient of R507 is higher than R404A.
5. From the results of the current refrigerant gas manufacturers, the R507’s effect is indeed faster than the R404A’s cooling rate.
6. From the cost performance comparison, refrigerant gas R507 is 30-40% higher than R404A.
7. The performance of R404A and R507A is relatively close. The compressor consumption of R404A is 2.86% higher than that of R507A; the exhaust temperature of low pressure compressor is 0.58% higher than that of R507A, and the exhaust temperature of high pressure compressor is 2.65% higher than that of R507A; COP ratio R507A is 0.01 high; the intermediate temperature is 6.14% lower than R507A.